2010年12月12日星期日

a svelte replica rolex Yachtmaster Full 18k Gold watches design make the tights amenable

I like the proZERO Zip Mock. It has a nice fit, a high collar, and a long back that tucks in and stays in place. On long runs in the cold, it replica tag heuer Monza Calibre 36 watches wicks fine for a mile or two. But once my heart rate is highas with every base layer I have ever testedsweat simply soaks through the Craft fabric. The proZERO top has a soft feel, almost like cotton. It is a little thicker than most base layers I wear. Overall, it is a quality piece, but far short of a miracle for climate control in cold weather.The second Craft product, the Performance XC Storm Tights, cost about $120.

They are a slick solution on extremely cold days. Windresistant panels and legs lined with a light fleece keep you toasty. Articulated knees and a svelte replica rolex Yachtmaster Full 18k Gold watches design make the tights amenable to running and crosscountry skiing. My main issue with the tights was that they were too warm. Unless it was below about 15 degrees F outdoors, my legs were hot. And this is with nothing but boxer shorts underneath.

You can use the XC Storm Tights in 10degree weather and run fast. There are vents under origamilike folds on the knees. The front panel is wind resistant, but the back of the pant is thinner to help your legs breathe. One day, when it was replica rolex Yachtmaster Platinum watches below zero in Minnesota, I ran for a few miles in the tights. A thin pair of wool long underwear and the tights provided all the warmth I needed when on the move. On polar days when most everyone else stays inside, I pull on the Craft tights and lace some winter runners.

没有评论:

发表评论