2011年1月16日星期日

Are you replica Corum 02320.742001 watch working with a coach for your comeback

I honestly don’t even think about it. When I’m out riding, I don’t think, “Oh, I’ve got an artificial hip.” I’m 100 percent.How do you feel fitness-wise?I haven’t raced in two years. I’m sure it will sting a little once I start racing. But right now I feel the same. I know my times on certain climbs that I’ve been riding for the past 15 years, and I’m replica Corum 11140.119610 watch there.What was the longest you were off the bike?There was about a one-year period starting in 2006 when I only rode maybe three or four thousand miles. I would go entire months without getting on a bike.You raced a bit during your suspension, though.I did some mountain-bike races, but no road racing, so I need to get that feel back.

On a mountain bike, you can pace yourself—I want to go hard here, I want to back off now. In road racing, other people are dictating the pace. If the peloton’s flying up a hill, you’ve got to go with it. You can’t simulate that on your own. But the mountain-bike racing was great. It’s a totally different atmosphere compared to road racing. It’s just a bunch of guys who love to ride mountain bikes and are out there just for the fun of it.Are you replica Corum 02320.742001 watch working with a coach for your comeback?No coach right now. I’m training on my own. No computers or anything. Just by feel.At least until your team director reads this.Yeah, probably. But I know what I’ve done in the past to train, so I know what I’m doing. Also, I’m riding now more for my own satisfaction than anything else, so I prefer to just go ride. If I want to go hard, I can go hard.

Photo Courtesy of TransRockies/Dan HudsonRunning 20.4 miles, you can learn a lot about another person. You can find out about their neardeath experience (a bus crash in India), their worst bodily injury (a broken elbow), and their weirdest replica Breitling watch job (driving a garbage boat around Catalina Island). You see, the GoreTex TransRockies race, which just completed day one of the sixday stage race, is a team sport—all runners must cross the finish line with their teammate.

没有评论:

发表评论