2011年1月16日星期日

rub elbowswith a couple of mountain biking’s heavy Chopard replica watches hitters

So, in the start of the men’ssolo class, it went in alphabetical order. Jeremiah Bishop, Travis Brown, JeffCarter. Like, if this order were rock bands, it’d be Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin,Backstreet Boys. In some ways, itwas the definition of intimidating, but it was also super cool to rub elbowswith a couple of mountain biking’s heavy Chopard replica watches hitters. That’s sort of the beauty ofthese mountain bike stage races as some average johnny like me can toe the lineright next to full-on legends.Now when I hear “climbing time trial” I file it in the sameplace of mind that houses “cleaning public restrooms” or “preparing for my taxaudit.”

If I want to stop at a 7-11 for a Snickers bar, I can do that. I’m like a 12-year-old kid out there on my bike. I know it’s unconventional, but I’m motivated enough to train hard a certain amount. I just prefer to be the one telling myself what to do.I dont even have a power meter or computer. There are no screens on my bike at all. And training is replica Corum 02120.402801 watch more fun than it’s ever been. I’m looking at the scenery, taking things in. I missed a lot looking at screens while I was out riding in the past.So I take it you’re not weighing your food, either.I haven’t even weighed myself in two years. My pants still fit. Maybe I got a little bit heavier there for a time while I was away. But I’m fine.You’ve signed with a domestic team and will be racing a U.S. calendar this season. What are your goals with that?

Starting with the Tour of California, every race we enter we’ll be entering to win. Not that it will be easy. The Tour of California is huge, so it’s kind of a stressful first race back. And there are some very strong domestic teams we’ll be up against this season: BMC, Bissel. Guys come along each year who you’ve never heard of and surprise you. There’s real talent in the U.S. And great races. After the Tour of California there’s the replica Corum 02120.552001 watch Tour of Utah, the Tour of Missouri. I’m looking forward to itWould you go back to racing in Europe?I’ve got plenty of good memories from those times. If the opportunity presented itself, I wouldn’t dismiss it.You’re 33 now, plenty of years left to race if you want to.

没有评论:

发表评论